Tuesday, June 10, 2014

2014 Air Jordan Shoes

The force of www’ is gradually and subtly changing the way we live. Obvious I know. I want to move
 with it but sometimes the changes are so subtle and intangible Im not sure what’ exactly I need to move
 with. Sometimes Im incredibly overwhelmed, yet somehow Im always intrigued. I love people – talking
 to people, watching people, reading about people. Over the last ten years Ive learnt to communicate with
 people online – and Im still learning. Ive experienced corporate life and now the opposite, running a 
humble little Internet company My Emoticons. I grew up in England, moved to Australia and now live in 
Singapore. Diverse experiences help me solve jigsaw puzzles. I gather pieces of the puzzle from interacting and
 observing and then fit them all together and create a picture that tells a much more interesting story. Heres
 the story behind a jigsaw puzzle about villages and emoticons I recently completed. Sounds bizarre I know, I 
promise it will make air jordan retro sale sense.
Village Life Before Emoticons And air jordan retro saleSmileys
David Armano introduced me to the idea of a Relationship Renaissance’ in an essay in the Age
 of Conversation. Armano is incredibly perceptive, I read his blog often. He asks the question:Are we not seeing 
another Renaissance unfold before our very eyes? A Renaissance built off of us discovering each other? A 
Renaissance composed of a human Web woven through shared knowledge, interests and yes conversation?
Armanos concept of a Relationship Renaissance’ is based on the idea of individuals relating – to things and
 to each other – online. In the olden days’ primitive simple village life made relating simple. This is the time
 before there were computers, before there were emoticons and smileys – before there was MSN Messenger – 
can you imagine? I knew where you lived and you knew where I lived. We talked and I trusted you. You told me
 about the new French bakery in the village. I visited the bakery and bought a fresh baguette. It was warm when I
 bought it. I had time to chat with the baker. He gave me a free croissant as I was leaving. Had I stolen the croissant,
 everyone would have known about it. We lived in the same village. We walked the same streets. We met the same air jordan retro salepeople.
Then the age of mass communications came along, as described by Seth Godin as the TV-
industrial complex’ i.e. buy ads, get more distribution, sell more products and make more profit. It worked. It
 worked very well. People got rich. The Internet was invented. A few years later emoticons arrived on the scene 
– ascii emoticons (those ugly text emoticons) and a little later cool graphic emoticons were born, then they
 become even more cool when someone invented animated emoticons. But what happened in the village during
 this time? I didnt talk directly to people anymore. I didnt visit the shops. I started phoning my order to the
 grocer in the next village. He would deliver to my door. I didnt know him and I didnt know where his
 produce came from. It wasnt as fresh but it was cheaper and faster. Then I started ordering my shopping online.
Are the pieces of the puzzle starting to form a mental picture? Conversations become
 indirect and impersonal. Surely ads were more trustworthy than people in the village?
 I didnt have time to chat. I just wanted service – now. Right now, Im in a hurry. Couldnt someone
 automate the process? Robots work better air jordan retro sale right?.

Jordan Shoes

All jordans in our store are in stock, we take Cheap Jordan Shoes directly form factory, so we offer the cheapest price, the best quality, our jordans are the newest and fashion in styles. So many people like buying jordan retro shoes form us, most of customers do long business with us. Not only we can offer 100% authentic and cheap jordan shoes, but also we give all customers our best services, satisfy customers' need is our the only aim. Now, jordan shoes is becoming more and more popular, it's hot sale online, buy air jordan shoes at here is your best choice. There is an incredibly wide selection of colors and styles, you will love them, order Cheap Jordans now!
Items 1 to 8 of 164 total
per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Grid  List 
Set Ascending Direction


No comments:

Post a Comment